What People are Saying
“This was the best class I have ever had!”
Nursing Student, Maryland
“When I had to respond to an emergency, I actually remembered what you said. I heard your voice coaching me through all the steps.”
Parent, MarylandRead more..
BLS Heartcode Skills Session: (Online Parts 2 & 3*) $64.99
*Online Part 1 available from the AHA at www.onlineaha.org – fee paid to the AHA
04/01 @ 6 pm: http://tinyurl.com/Apr01HC6pm
04/03 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr03HC10am
04/05 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr05HC10am
04/07 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr07HC10am
04/10 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr10HC10am
04/14 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr14HC10am
04/17 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr17HC10am
04/21 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr21HC10am
04/24 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr24HC10am
04/26 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/Apr26HC10am
04/29 @ 6 pm: http://tinyurl.com/Apr29HC6pm
05/01 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May01HC10am
05/03 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May03HC10am
05/06 @ 6 pm: http://tinyurl.com/May06HC6pm
05/08 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May08HC10am
05/12 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May12HC10am
05/15 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May15HC10am
05/19 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May19HC10am
05/22 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May22HC10am
05/26 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May26HC10am
05/27 @ 6 pm: http://tinyurl.com/May27HC6pm
05/31 @ 10am: http://tinyurl.com/May31HC10am
It is SES’ Promise to Never Cancel a Class. Even if there is only 1 student registered, we will hold the class.
To do this, we have some ground rules to ensure a pleasant and productive learning experience.
1) Be on Time. Lateness is not tolerated. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you must re-schedule. Late arrivals are disruptive to students already in class.
2) Come prepared to do CPR. Dress comfortably-you will be on a carpeted floor performing CPR skills. Extra short or tight clothing may be too restrictive. CPR is physically demanding. If you cannot perform to standard, you will not be awarded a certification card.
3) Be prepared to read. If you need glasses to read, please bring them.
4) If English is not your native language, please contact us prior to class. This course is taught in English, and English proficiency is expected. We will make every effort to supply written materials in a language you can read proficiently. Common requests include Spanish and French. Any requests made with less than 5 business days’ notice may not be honored.
5) Registration & Payment is required prior to the class date. You may register for your class by selecting it from the lists below. The link will allow online payment with any major credit or debit card. If you have not registered and paid, you are not considered registered and are not on our roster.
6) We do not offer refunds. If you fail to successfully complete the course, you must register and pay for another class. If you cannot keep your appointment, you may join another class (subject to a re-scheduling fee). If you no longer need your class, you may give your seat to someone else. Please e-mail us for any and all scheduling issues.
7) Only the person registered for the class may attend. Please do not bring guests or children to class with you. If you bring guests or children with you, you will be refused entry and will have to sign up for another class. We will not offer a refund if you bring others with you.
8) Replacement Card Fee: If you need to replace a lost certification card, you will incur a fee of $25.00 per card, per occurrence. When contacting us, please have your name, address, approximate training date ready. We are not responsible for typos, misdirected mail etc…
9) SES Reserves the Right to Refuse Service. Disruptive behavior, late arrivals, inappropriate actions are not tolerated.
10) We are located in house. Close landmarks include Hillside Elementary School in Ashburn, VA. Feel free to park along the curb or in our driveway. Be courteous and do not park in front of a driveway or mailbox. Thank you.
This statement should tell the consumer how their personal information is kept secure during the transmission of payment.
"Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet." (etc.)
We may use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site. When you register with ses911, you agree to receive email communications from Safety Educations Specialists about related news, information, products and services. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or for customer service purposes).
We use both your Personal Information and certain Traffic Data to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.