What People are Saying
“This was the best class I have ever had!”
Nursing Student, Maryland
“When I had to respond to an emergency, I actually remembered what you said. I heard your voice coaching me through all the steps.”
Parent, MarylandRead more..
Welcome to Safety Education Specialists L.L.C.
An Authorized American Heart Association Training Site.
Serving Virginia, Maryland and DC.
View our Classes page for open-enrollment sessions, including BLS Provider, Heartsaver First Aid, CPR and AED, Skills Sessions (Online Parts 2 & 3) and BLS Heartcode (Parts 2 & 3). Don't see a time that works for you? Call or e-mail and we can set up an appointment. (Valid credit card required to hold an appointment)
We offer appointments Monday - Saturday in our Northern Virginia office.
General Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 9am - 12 noon
Saturday: By Appointment
All voice-mails and emails are returned within 24 hours.
Our office is closed on all Federal Holidays
ACLS Skills Session: February 27th, 10am. Register here: http://tinyurl.com/Feb27ACLS
Attention Virginia Teachers: As of July 1, 2013, you must be certified in Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED in order to renew your license. Our Classes and Skills Sessions satisfy this requirement. Call us today to find out more!
See our Calendar and Classes Page to register for your American Heart Association class!
Safety Education Specialists is an elite CPR, AED, First Aid and Safety Training & Consulting company offering classes to cover all levels. From the Layperson to Basic Life Support for the Professional Rescuer and everything in between. Training is offered at your site and at your convenience. 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. We also offer AED program management, including Medical Direction, Inspections and Maintenance.
Our consultants are available to analyze your location and individual needs to determine the best AED for your organization, the optimal AED placement and staff training requirements. Let us make your Emergency Management program the best it can be.
First Aid Kit maintenance is also available for corporate clients. From 1 to 100 kits, let Safety Education Specialists manage your entire First Response Program.
Experience the difference that a Full-time specialized organization makes!
It is SES’ Promise to Never Cancel a Class. Even if there is only 1 student registered, we will hold the class.
To do this, we have some ground rules to ensure a pleasant and productive learning experience.
1) Be on Time. Lateness is not tolerated. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you must re-schedule. Late arrivals are disruptive to students already in class.
2) Come prepared to do CPR. Dress comfortably-you will be on a carpeted floor performing CPR skills. Extra short or tight clothing may be too restrictive. CPR is physically demanding. If you cannot perform to standard, you will not be awarded a certification card.
3) Be prepared to read. If you need glasses to read, please bring them.
4) If English is not your native language, please contact us prior to class. This course is taught in English, and English proficiency is expected. We will make every effort to supply written materials in a language you can read proficiently. Common requests include Spanish and French. Any requests made with less than 5 business days’ notice may not be honored.
5) Registration & Payment is required prior to the class date. You may register for your class by selecting it from the lists below. The link will allow online payment with any major credit or debit card. If you have not registered and paid, you are not considered registered and are not on our roster.
6) We do not offer refunds. If you fail to successfully complete the course, you must register and pay for another class. If you cannot keep your appointment, you may join another class (subject to a re-scheduling fee). If you no longer need your class, you may give your seat to someone else. Please e-mail us for any and all scheduling issues.
7) Only the person registered for the class may attend. Please do not bring guests or children to class with you. If you bring guests or children with you, you will be refused entry and will have to sign up for another class. We will not offer a refund if you bring others with you.
8) Replacement Card Fee: If you need to replace a lost certification card, you will incur a fee of $25.00 per card, per occurrence. When contacting us, please have your name, address, approximate training date ready. We are not responsible for typos, misdirected mail etc…
9) SES Reserves the Right to Refuse Service. Disruptive behavior, late arrivals, inappropriate actions are not tolerated.
10) We are located in house. Close landmarks include Hillside Elementary School in Ashburn, VA. Feel free to park along the curb or in our driveway. Be courteous and do not park in front of a driveway or mailbox. Thank you
SES believes in protecting the privacy of our members and safeguarding personal information is of the highest priority. The personal contact information members provide to us will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed.
SES has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.ses911.com. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address), unique identifiers (like their social security number), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site contains links to other sites. www.ses911.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section during course registration. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section of the registration. Financial information that is collected from our users is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service – opt-out on all registration forms.